Добре дошли в Свободен Български ФОРЕКС форум.
Страница 10 от 12 ПърваПърва ... 89101112 ПоследнаПоследна
Резултати от 91 до 100 от общо 113
    It is a pain! For more than two months INSTAFOREX doesn't process my withdrawal.

They always find new excuses and blaim me doing something incorrect reqesting the withdrawal. e.g. wrong payment system, bank account number doesn't match with the bank account name and so on....

This is a message to all the traders out there.

I N S T A F O R E X is the worst S C A M broker!!!!!!

2011-07-13 1Star Since the end of May I try to get my deposited money from INSTA. Many emails have been sent and the only thing I can see is the incompetence of the support.
    Ekaterina Surkova was the only person who at least tried to solve the problem. But now I don't even get an answer anymore.

It's been started with a request about 600 Euro. First INSTA refused to transfer my money because they said it was the wrong payment system. But I have made my deposit via bank too. After two unavailing requests the next message from INSTA was that I use incorrect bank details. After two weeks conversation via email, Ekaterina Surkova explained that I have to write my bank address correctly. But on May 13th I requested 300 Euro and I got my money using the same bank requisites and now all these bank details are suddenly wrong????

After I tried it twice nothing happened. My requested money always has been transfered back into my trading account.
    On June 18th I tried again to withdraw 2300 Euro and on June 24th another 700 Euro. On June 27th I received 677 Euro.
    After I tried to get help from Ekaterina Surkova again I received an lapidary email that I should investigate where the money is because INSTA has transferred my 2300 Euro on June 18th. But everyone knows that I can not investigate because I am the receiver. So INSTA is responsible to find out where my money is.
    But since June 29th I don't get any answer. And still I haven't received my 2300 Euro too.
    In my oppinion this is the result of the lack of competence at INSTA support and I believe that INSTA is a scam too. They try to cheat and I never will do any business with INSTA again.

Forget trying to withdraw,

I cant even deposit my money with them!! Moneybookers says they have received my money but I try in vain to get it credited to my account. Please nobody open an account here!!

This broker realy enemy of FPA , please see some Offer Agreement
    5.5. The company reserves the right to dismiss a claim in the following cases:
    - the claim is marked with obscene words or/and insults to the Company or its officials;
    - the claim contains the threats to the Company or its officials;
    - the customer threatens to stain the reputation of the Company using social networks and other community resources. (ex: FPA, forexindo, twiter, facebook )
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have bad experince with this broker , many cases if we have much profit. your profit will be reducted with this method :
    - Cancel order error
    - Gap corrections
    - Negative balance if request WD
    - cancel bonus spontanic when your balance near call margin.
    - when open position in mayor news , MT4 death several MINUTES or mt4 down.

FPA should give label "FULL SCUM" not only alert , so no more victims again, like www.prime4x.com. ( website is close and canot request WD )

Dear FPA Members!

I have requested for a withdrawal request of 300USD on 19apr from 1009747 account, But i dint received yet I have emailed them for several time, chat online even called them on phone but every time they say they will pass your
    request to finance department.

My details are.

AC: 1009747
    Amount: 300USD
    Date: 19 Apr 2011

Note: I have been trading with this company for more than 6 months but i havent requested for a withdrawal as when ever i reach the top suddenly my account washes due to them so finally i thought of quitting the company and
    get my remaining funds that are 300usd left but no use. I deposit and deposit but every time they refuse to give my money back till i lost again in my trades. Every time they say decline exchange etc, but i use same method for deposit and withdrawal.

I have all the evidence i can provide if needed further.

Regards.

Instaforex is a real scam company.

They have not allowed me to withdraw my profit. When I requested a withdrawal it gets refunded to my account again. Almost one month over. They are thieves.

Bloody Bastards.
    Go To Hell.

Dont deposit any monety with these mother f***ers.

Instaforex are scammers. dont ever invest there and for others who have invested

there already withdraw it immediately ( although i doubt you will get your

withdrawal).

I waited for my withdrawal chasing after them for 5 days and they were always asking

me that my withdrawal is under process and it will be done as soon as possible. But

on 6th day when i checked my instaforex account i found that instead of processing

my withdrawal they deliberately refunded the withdrawal back to me account. They did

this because my account balance was in negative and they know i will either switch

to other broker or open another account so they smartly adjusted my withdrawal money

with the negative balance.

This scammers can do anything with your account too. Beware. This company was also

listed in the Frauds list mentioned my forexpeacearmy.com

This broker is really a scam

I already make a deposit to the account of a private real $ 50 on February 3, 2011 but until now did not deposit into the account. Also common requote.

Till date I have not gotten my monies from instaforex.

First complaint
    I want to tell you about my account (228378) Account Name: Oladunni Feyiropo in InstaForex.
    I have opened this account on January 2011, and deposited $100, the first order was opened and after that I have opened and closed positions on different pairs.

Until Friday evening 2011.01.07 at 15:48, the balance of the account was $2194.67.
    I placed a withdrawal for 2094.24, which was not grant. I saw on my statement that some bonuses were cancelled and $17.30 was transferred to one of my account (213204) to this account 228378, that was not bad.
    But Amazingly I saw a ticket number: 53209679 on 2011.01.10 at 13:55 that $1,456.21 was debited from my account. With the tag CANCEL ERROR ORDERS.
    Till date Instaforex have not refunded my $1,456.21.

Second complaint

On my account 213204, I notice instaforex transferred part of my money to some of my accounts.
    Surprisingly they also transferred the sum of $489.73 to 228683, an account that is not mine. That was on 2011.01.10 at about 10:18.
    I asked if I ordered this transfer, I got no reply.
    I have sent several emails telling them the account is not mine, and I didn't issue such transfer and that they should refund my money.
    Till date I have not gotten my monies from instaforex.

warning scam of this broker....stay away from this f*** broker

i witdhrawal my money 2 months a go but not come to my LR yet and my account had been locked by this broker cause of that
    on monday November 29, 2010 my account can open but my total capital margin is $0, and i check theres no transfered withdrawal to my Liberty Reserve account, i ask the live support and they answer "your account number was not registried yet, please register to join us"
    and i said "i was join in here already 1 years a go" and they answer "sorry you must register and your accunt number not detected in our service" ??????????????

the result is my account had been deleted by this d*mn broker,
    just beware for another trader, better witdrawal all of your money now

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BULLS**T BROKER

Warning about this broker.

they also using their forum at MT5.com to make a fake review about this broker. also beware about their IB or their Reseller. They are contains some thief too.

Their advertisement is also bulls***.

Throw away this broker, because they are danger,
    I'm also can't withdraw my money in here (luckily it is just small money), very hard to withdraw if you got a profitable result in your trading account.

Информация за темата

Потребители разглеждащи тази тема

В момента има 1 потребител (и), разглеждащ (и) тази тема. (0 потребител (и) и 1 гост (и))

Разрешения за писане

• Вие не може да да публикувате нови теми
  • Вие не може да публикувате мнения
  • Вие не може да публикувате прикачени файлове
  • Вие не може да редактирате вашите мнения
  •