Добре дошли в Свободен Български ФОРЕКС форум.
Страница 11 от 12 ПърваПърва ... 9101112 ПоследнаПоследна
Резултати от 101 до 110 от общо 113
    THIS INSTA FOREX is one of SCAM broker that i found latest.

even their BONUS given is scam. why?
    let me tell u my story. I deposit 1000 dollar, i get bonus 30%,, equity become 1300 dollar. I trade all, and loss.
    Next, i deposit again 200 dollar, get bonus 60$. I trade, and win 120$ . Equity become: 200+60+120 =380. I request to withdraw all the money. You Know how much i could withdraw??? It's only 20 dollar man!!!! WTF. WHY? first time they give me 300$, but we NEED to PAY NEXT TIME WE DEPOSIT! 380 (equity) - 300 (first bonus) - 60 (second bonus) = 20 dollar left!! F**K

WHAT ABOUT IF I deposit 200 $ , then suddenly need money and CANCEL trading. I m sure i could NOT withdraw that 200 Bucks i deposit. because the first bonus is 300$, that 200$ is still less to pay my 300 DEBT!

Thanks to FPA. KEEP WARN PEOPLE about INSTA. Seems this company getting bigger in Asia, I think nobody know about this scam think because never experienced like i did

Only one short word for this company : SCAM !!!!

Go to hell with my money

ALL FOREX INTERNET REVIEWS SAYS THEY ARE SCAM AND UNREGULATED AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE REGULATION THEY SAY ABOUT< IT IS ALSO SCAM WEB SITE , IF YOU WANT CHECK OUT THEM PLAY THERE CHEATING CONTEST AND THANKS GOD I DIDN"T OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT WITH THEM

This broker is the worst broker i have ever experienced with.

-They are literally scammers.
    -their support never replies properly in live chat at all.
    -Their spreads are very big and price is always different from any other broker.you can see the price is always 5-6pips away from curreny market price from any other broker.
    -They give you bonus which is a noob trick to attract customers and scam them.
    -I deposited 100$ and lost some of my money because of their stupid spreads and price lagging.
    -THE MAIN THING- when i requested a withdrawal through LR it was only 37.5$ which was left in my account,i lost the remaining,i contacted their support 10times in 7 hours to process it soon as i had to pay some one. SUPPORT IS WORST IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.they said they will process it today itself but never recieved the money.Already the day is over and today is saturday.They are pure liers.They will scam your money easily.I got scammed with these dirty scam broker.

ALL THE MEMBERS HERE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

Bucketshop!! SCAM!!

Requotes, common errors, context busy.. until you lose all trades. If you ever win, you are simply disabled. Very bad support, i will never use them ever again. Be aware.

Veru bad bucketshop.

Deposit, made 4 trades, last trade some profit and they make slippage 5 pips !!!! bastards! immediatelly closed account and withdrawal (had to wait 2 or 3 days).

Stay Away from this broker ,

deposit is very easy and withdraw is too long and sucks...

I said this broker like dracula only want to suck people money..

they are really unhonest broker i ever seen.

please ont waste your money for this scammer.they are really twister.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INSTAFOREX OR YOU WILL GET BURNED.

When I was getting started with my forex trading several months ago I was looking to fund an account and I came across Instaforex. They seemed to offer a lot of bells and whistles as far as benefits so I thought I would give it a shot.

When I attempted to fund my account with a credit card, not only did the charge appear in my statement with an unexpected extra $700 charge that was not reflected in the trading account balance (which they later attempted to pass off as a 'transaction fee' even though no such fee was ever mentioned beforehand), but they refused to cooperate one iota with any of my requests to rectify the situation. Additionally it was very suspicious that the charge was listed under some merchant name other than "Instaforex" and the merchant type was listed as "vehicle expense". This is what tipped me off that these people are not legitimate.

I opened a complaint with my credit card company and they took care if things from there. I can't claim that I have been scammed since I did not lose any money due to intervention by my credit card company, however it was definitely a very unpleasant experience. They tried calling my cell phone long distance several times in the middle of the night trying to talk me into staying with them using very broken English but I just hung up on them most of the time since the couple times I tried talking to them it was very clear my message was not getting through and they had other plans in mind for my money.

I didn't think to leave this review until I got the email which was sent out this morning about the scam they are running, so here I am adding fuel to the fire. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INSTAFOREX OR YOU WILL GET BURNED.

this is a real scam broker.

they deleted all of my profit from my history.near 1500$.i contacted them via email and phone but nobody answer me.the interesting things is only malasiyan and indonesian support this scammers.i think this broker is not russian based broker.they are indonesian.

Информация за темата

Потребители разглеждащи тази тема

В момента има 1 потребител (и), разглеждащ (и) тази тема. (0 потребител (и) и 1 гост (и))

Разрешения за писане

• Вие не може да да публикувате нови теми
  • Вие не може да публикувате мнения
  • Вие не може да публикувате прикачени файлове
  • Вие не може да редактирате вашите мнения
  •